If you’ve been wondering what is keyword research – here is the best answer.
Blame it on the SEOs, they are the ones who keep throwing this term over and over – “keyword research”.
I know it sounds like a big deal, but in fact it is quite simple.
So, what exactly is keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of finding out what people are searching for on the internet, through search engines like Google and Yahoo.
Using tools like SEMrush and AdWords, anyone can find out what are people searching for on the internet, along with an estimate search volume, which location they were searching from etc.
Find out what people are searching on Google. Try this tool! ✌️
What can you find with keyword research?
With keyword research, you can find what people are searching for on the internet via search engines like Google and Yahoo.
For example, if you want to to know how many people searched for “Red Apples” on the internet, use a tool like SEMrush and it will tell you the following.
- How many people searched for the particular term/keyword.
- What are the other related search phrases/keywords.
- Which location were people searching from.
- How many websites are there on the internet, based on the keyword
Need content ideas for videos? Find out what people are searching on YouTube with this tool.
How to get keyword data?
So, you might be wondering now.. How to do keyword research?
Well, it’s super easy.
You need tools like Google AdWords tool or SEMrush.
In these tools, you will need to type in a particular keyword or a search term, and the tool will tell you all the above data I mentioned.
What can you do with keyword research data?
With keyword research data, you can do the following.
- Build websites based on what people are searching.
- Find out market trends based on a particular term/keyword.
- Find out who are the competitors in the market.
- Find out which companies are advertising on the internet for a particular search term.
- Find out what are the related searches based on a particular topic.
Hope that answers your question. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments section below.
I use this WordPress theme. Fast loading with drag-and-drop design! You’ll love it.✌️