How to Make Money by Publishing Articles on Your Blog
Ok, let me make it short and simple. You own a blog. You need money.
You’re ok with publishing guest articles on your blog as long as it pays you.
You open your blog to guest blogs.
Sh*t hits the ceiling.
You’re swarmed by thousands of low-quality blogs asking for guest blogging opportunities.
Even worse. Your blog is now listed on all “guest blogging” lists worldwide and you’re doomed!
Oh! Boy. How you wish if you could go back in time and stop it.
This is what happens to many blogs, as they open themselves to guest blogging opportunities.
???? Probably the best keyword research tool out there > Check it out ✌️
This new tool is what I needed
So, I was testing out this new SEO tool recently.
It’s called Rankz.io. Nothing fancy, just a straight forward rank tracker and link building platform.
But I came across another product of theirs called Flyout.
What is it?
Well, a blog directory of sorts. But here’s the twist.
If you have a blog, you can sign up and add your blog in there.
You’ll need to verify a few things though.
- Which category your website/blog falls into and what type of content you’ll accept.
- Like your website traffic by verifying/sharing your Google Analytics data.
- Set a price range you’d expect for every article published on your blog.
- Your editorial guidelines and do’s and don’ts.
- You also need to tell how much time it would for you to publish an approved article.
Basically, what happens is that your blog goes into a directory of blogs that accept guest blogging.
Companies who want to publish high quality articles on reputed blogs and websites, sieve through the directory and if they find your blog interesting, and within their budget range, would send you their articles.
You can either approve or disapprove the articles. Once published, you’d get the price in your kitty.
Simple as that.
Nice, way to earn money by publishing high quality articles in your blog, right?
For growth hacks & keyword research on YouTube, try this tool. Works like a charm! ????
What I really like about this method
- Weed out low quality articles.
- Only high quality articles and websites.
- No obligation to accept articles.
- You set your own price.
- Automated process.
Wait. Not every blog can make it
According to them (source),
- Your blog should be at least 6 months old must have at least 100 unique and high-quality articles.
- Your organic traffic for the last 30 days should be at least 10000 [We ask you to verify your Google Analytics during submission of your blog]
Get paid as you publish articles
I mean, the process is super simple.
You accept an article.
You publish the article.
You get paid. Simple as that.
You’re in control all the time.
???? For faster performance, try this host. ⚡The fastest WordPress host I’ve seen! ✌️
What a Time saver!
I’ll be honest with you.
I get many guest blogging requests every day. And my standard reply to all of them is the same.
I reply with a really high, outrageous quote so that they go away thinking that I’m a moron.
Reality is that I don’t want such low quality articles on my blog.
For a mere $50, I’d be killing my blog basically.
But with this tool, it’s so much easy for me to ward off the low quality guys,
‘Cos I set the standard. I set the rates.
Anyways, this is the TLDR version;
- Add your blog to a “guest blogging” directory.
- Set your price, guidelines, turn around time etc.
- Accept/reject articles.
- Get paid when published.
- Money in your pocket.
???? I use this WordPress theme for all my blogs. You’ll love it.✌️