So, even as we speak there’s a Google update going on.
There was one last month around the first week of January. And there was one on Nov 7th.
What’s going on, and what is Google trying to do here?
As webmasters, what can you learn from these updates?
Here is a podcast, where I discuss five such learnings from the recent Google updates.
- Nofollow links may not work anymore.
- Rich snippets may not get you traffic.
- Participating in link schemes are dangerous.
- Affiliates sites need to focus on content & proper disclosures.
- Widespread guest blogging doesn’t work.
Listen to it here.